Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stupid Person

“One stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore.” Neil Gaiman


We’ve all heard the age old sayings that when you found the one, that one you’ll know it. I never really believed in such clich├ęs. But I met him, and I know, this is it. He is amazing, more than I could ever ask for.

He’s handsome, charming, caring, smart, and loves my daughter. I love him, call me crazy, stupid, or naive but I know he’s it. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I want to have his children, and I want to grow old with him(can we say daydreaming?). He makes me want to be become a better person. I want to do better in school because of him. I can’t explain it but I want to be better, nicer, smarter, more polite, more conscious of my opinions for him, for us.

I’ve never felt this way before, ever. He’s so great, I can’t help but daydream about the future. Getting engaged, getting married, our first house, our first child… (Shit, I’m such a girl, this I know.) He’s so great, what’s a girl to contribute?

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW exactly how you feel. I felt that way when I found true love for the first time in my life at 38 years of age. I hope the feeling is mutual, and I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete